In case you are unaware of the end of the world happening, let me help educate you by telling you that you have 21 days left to survive.
These are some helpful tips I came up with that you might want to implement before you bite the dust on Dec. 21, 2012 — according to the Mayan calendar.
1. Max out your credit cards on things you can enjoy immediately. Screw your Macy’s card. Go for the Neiman Marcus card, especially if you never had a chance to walk in a pair of Christian Louboutins.
2. Tell your Facebook friends that have been annoying you with their political rants to… #*^! off!
3. Get really really drunk and make out with anyone that is in your Rolodex of fantasies. Go for the soccer mom or dad in your neighborhood, not famous people. They are a complete waste of time.
4. Start smoking … everything.
5. Tweet a picture of your private parts.
6. Call an enemy and apologize.
7. Call them back and say you were just kidding.
9.Take a marker out in Vegas for an obscene amount and put it all on black.
10. Pray the Mayans were right.
What would be on your doomsday list?
Check out the latest sales, trunk shows, designer appearances and more — directly to your inbox.