1. We let our kid or kids stay up late because it’s depressing to be “alone” in the house after 8 p.m.
2. We let our kids sleep with us because the need for cuddling is essential.
3. We tend to let things slide more and bend the rules because there is no one else in the house to argue that we should be more strict.
4. We are able to give more attention to our kids because we are not splitting our attention with a husband in the house.
5. We are exhausted having no one to tag team with at the end of the night when we had enough for the day.
6. We get scared at night when we hear weird noises in the house and always have to put on a brave face when we are actually scared out of our minds.
7. We feel helpless at times when bills come in and no one is there to share them or help pay for them.
8. Being out of double AA batteries when you are single is like getting silent treatment from your husband.
9. Razors are good for months due to the lack of a man stealing them to shave.
10. Dating is F- U-N!
Are you a single mom? What are your confessions?
Check out the latest sales, trunk shows, designer appearances and more — directly to your inbox.