The biggest kissing holiday is only one day away! Get in the mood with these fun facts:
▪ The average woman in the world has kissed 29 men by the time she gets married. In the U.S., the average is 80.
Are you above or below average?
▪ Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t.
Bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan!
▪ Like snowflakes and fingerprints, no two lip impressions are the same.
Put on your lipstick and leave your unique mark on that someone special.
▪ Our brains have neurons that help us find each other’s lips in the dark.
I seem to find other things in the dark, too!
▪ Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers.
Is it just me, or does the word “lips” make you laugh?
▪ A kiss that lasts one minute can burn 26 calories.
Can you think of something else that burns more calories?
▪ 54 percent of women between 18 and 24 say they’ve kissed another girl. That number drops to 43 percent in women aged 25 to 34.
That means 46 percent of women between 18 and 24 are liars.
▪ French kissing involves all 34 facial muscles. A simple pucker only uses two.
Start kissing to keep your Botox costs down!
Get the best food, fashion and philanthropic events on your radar with our weekly Splash Calendar newsletter!